Sunday, October 7, 2012

The WOD That Started It All

Brob's #46 or "The B-Hole"

BLUF: It's been way too long.

Nine months is the normal gestation period for human pregnancy - that's a decent amount of time. Of course, you can ask Kari, or any other mother, and they will probably agree with me. Nine months. That is how long Brob's Challenge has been dormant; however, we're back at it again! I won't make excuses as to why the challenge dropped off...I don't put much stock in excuses, even my own.

I wracked my brain trying to come up with a suitable "welcome back WOD" when it finally dawned on me: let's take it back to the WOD that started it all. I should have paid closer attention though--I forgot to do the chest-to-bar pull-ups! With that said, my time was 8:41 (a PR by 1:19); however, I really can't count it as a PR, now can I? Rx'd is Rx'd, and I did not do it as such. I suppose I can do it again, but man...I forgot how much "The B-Hole" sucked!

1 comment:

  1. It's still an honest effort! Gym looks great brother!

    ReplyDelete