Sunday, May 8, 2011

Brob's #31

So, after six weeks of the 2011 Reebok CrossFit Games Open, we arrive back at our very own programming. However, the focus has shifted. Originally, Rob and I chose WODs that targeted both our weaknesses. Now, the priority has changed. Rob has proved to the world, and probably more importantly to himself, that he has what it takes to compete on an international level; he has placed 8th overall in his age group. Rob is going to California.

I have been putting a lot of thought and consideration into Brob's Challenge. I want to set Rob up for success. Along with his own weekly training, Brob's Challenge will focus on Rob's weakness(es). We will visit these weaknesses...again, and again, and again, until we have worn out our welcome. Or, in other words, until he has conquered them.

I programmed the first challenge that followed the Open WODs. I think I satisfied the requirement; however, I feel as if I made a mistake with the last triplet of the workout. It went from a bear crawl, right back into another bear crawl, straightaway, and without rest. Yes, it was quite a challenge--both physically and mentally. Perhaps this WOD targeted not only Rob's weakness, but mine as well. I felt extremely slow throughout the entire WOD. Check out the video clips below to see how Kari and I fared...

My time: 25:28

1 comment:

  1. You guys are killing me! What a way to put that wod behind you! Kari, RESPECT! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete