Monday, August 22, 2011

Brob's 38# /PAW version 2.0

The idea to review this again paid off. A very humbeling experience. The change of rep schemes and distances, however minute, drove home. The 200m and 100m sprints were hard to pull through. I am glad I didn't have to suffer through this by myself.

After doing 400m runs and heavy squat cleans on Saturday, I knew this was going to cause a little misery on Sunday. It's all good though. Got a chance to work on the mental side of things as well. ;-P
I do not like falling behind on our challenges. So there was no opting out this weekend anyways.


PAW revised 2.0
For time:
Run 400 meters
12 Dumbbell complexes
Run 300 meters
10 Dumbbell complexes
Run 200 meters
8 Dumbbell complexes
Run 100 meters
6 Dumbbell complexes

I used 22kg = 48.5 pounds. Jean did the wod with 50kg using a barbell.

my time. 13:34


No comments:

Post a Comment