Friday, August 12, 2011

Brob's #37 - Back on Track

Leading up to the 2011 CrossFit Games, and for obvious reasons, Rob and I decided not to do a weekly challenge. The reason for this was because Rob was participating in the Masters' Division for the Games--we didn't want to interrupt any kind of preparation that he had in mind. So, here we are, a few weeks later and ready to continue the challenge!

My days in the active duty Air Force are numbered. And as those days pass by, the dream of opening up a CrossFit gym has become more real. With that in mind, my good buddy, Vic, and I decided it was time to program "The PAW"! This workout will become the P.A.W. Fitness signature WOD. Here it is:

Four rounds, 10-8-6-4 reps, for time of:

Run 500 meters
Dumbbell complex*, 45lbs (20kg):
-Squat clean
-Shoulder-to-overhead
-Front squat

*All three movements together count as one rep

My time: 16:06 as Rx'd

After doing the WOD, I felt as though we "missed the boat" with regard to the desired stimulus of the workout. The upgraded version 2.0 is in the works; however, for now, check out how it went:


No comments:

Post a Comment