Sunday, July 10, 2011

Brob's 35 or Balls To The Walls


Running with your balls to the wall
For Time
Run 1 Mile=1.6Km
30 Wallballs 20/16
Run 800 Meters
20 Wallballs 20/16
Run 400 Meters
10 Wallballs 20/16

I too would like to thank JB for the challenge! As Brian mentioned, these are two exercises that just know how to make you feel bad fast. Who ever says that there's nothing to running, obviously does not know what they are talking about. Running as fast as you can, especially 400 meters, if done hard is just pure pukie time! Putting in the wall-balls was effective. You cannot really rest between sprints while doing them. They expose you to the "suck factor" pretty quick.

Thanks Brian, Jean and as I read today, the Ramstein Crew for participating. JB Knows his stuff!

My time: After bench and squats was 14:55. Did morrison the day before. Wallballs are my best friends now!

BTW, JB, Lauren and I will be competing at Fit As Fu*k as 'Team Rambachis'.

Hey, why I do CrossFit? Clothes get cheaper! No more XXL!

2 comments:

  1. That workout was awesomely brutal!! My time was 18:30, Rx'd. It took a good 50 meters after the wall balls for my legs to work.

    As for clothes not fitting, I have decided I am going to write a farcical letter to CrossFit complaining about how expensive it is because I have to keep buying new clothes and more meat :)

    Hugs from Ramstein!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to post my time on my blog post: 15:31 as Rx'd.

    Rob...you crack me up brother! :-)

    @Tina: haha...you should!

    ReplyDelete