Saturday, July 2, 2011

Brob's 34

What Brob's Challenge is:
It is something that makes me think of all the companions I have met along the way. The simple fact is I have met more kick ass people in the last couple of years than I have in my whole life.

I used to be a very pessimistic person. I really didn't think back then that I was. I always tried to be a happy luck go person. But in fact, down inside I didn't expect too much good for myself.

CrossFit (YES CrossFit!)has given me a new set of eyes. How I see the world now is just amazing. There is always one new amazing person to meet, people to help and wild ass experiences to experience. CrossFit Games and the Fit As Fu*k challenge for example.

Now one of those amazing people I met happens to live across the pond (Atlantic Ocean). How do you keep in touch with people that are so far away? You make the effort! The Brob's Challenge helps us do that!

Let's do it!

Brob's 34 was done with a young brother of mine Jean. Without him things woulds have been really difficult. He knows what I am talking about!

People listen! The Games are coming! If you see shitty form, say fu*king something! Thanks in advance!

1 comment: