Sunday, November 14, 2010

"The Carlsberg" - Challenge #7

Challenge #7 was a special WOD. It was Emily's going-away WOD; it was called "The Carlsberg" and it was programmed by Lauren. Let me tell you...this was an evil, evil workout. And check this out: I couldn't even do it as Rx'd because of equipment limitations; however, it STILL kicked my butt! It was definitely a proper "Brob's Challenge" kind of a workout.

The kettlebell snatches quickly became a "grind" type of exercise--there were so many of them to do that it seemed like it would never end. And, of course, the burpees were...well, burpees! I thought my hands were going to survive the wreckage...but, the palm of my left hand ripped on the last round. Nothing too significant, but the post-WOD shower was no picnic (soap in an open wound hurts!).

Check out the video below to see some highlights of the "fun" that I had:

1 comment: