Monday, November 15, 2010

The Carlsberg, Challenge #7


I can only agree with Brian. Man was it hard. It was really nothing short of evil.
Our Goal:
30-25-20-15-10-5
KB Snatches per each arm.
push ups
ghd sit ups
burpees
Man was that wicked!

I did the kb snatch reps consecutively for each arm before continuing to the next one. i.e - 30 left , 30 right etc. Unfortunately I had a 1.5 pood KB and a ghd..... Man was this hard!

My time was 43:54min.

One thought that I had at the beginning of this challenge was:
Although my contacts have been brief with a lot of special people, they still have an impact on my life and way of thinking. Regardless of age, creed, religion or race it it is vital to look towards anyone that can teach you something.

Thanks to Brian and the Cf Ramstein crew!

4 comments:

  1. Video will be posted as soon as vimeo finishes it!
    Man Brian and JB, this was hard!
    Thanks to Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are true, my friend! Strong work...looking forward to next week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome boys ;) It wasn't a picnic when we did it at North Side either!!!

    ReplyDelete