Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brob's #23

Today was an excellent day for the Painstorm! Sun was out and the temperature was perfect for getting a sweat on! I am really happy that Brian and I are pushing through with our challenge. The spice of life! I will admit, it seriously made me cringe when I saw how many muscle ups were on the table. That is something to chew on for me! It's like the lotto. Either I am doing them well or they are kicking my butt. Needless to say, I am working on my weaknesses! ;-P

As Brian mentioned, the A-Blog and all other CrossFit sites out there are a great source of motivation for me as well. I will not go anywhere without having a cup of coffee and the chance to check out CrossFit.com and several other favorite sites.

So the Painstorm:

15-12-9
Muscle Ups and HSPU
1000m run (we don't have a rower)
fib
21-15-9
Toes 2 Bar and Ring Dips
1000m run
fib
30-20-10
Pull Ups and Push Ups
1000m run

Heads up to Juergen Mändlein. He didn't give up and did every one of the mu's! Bou really did well again today! Nice effort Buddy! Fortunately our hands held up to the challenge!

This body weight mayhem as Brian decribed it, really took us to our limits and capabilities. I was a little afraid of loosing the intensity because of the mu portion. Thank goodness that didn't happen! After the first 1000m run the rest of the wod put me where I wanted to be. On the edge!

Stefan (Bou's) time: 35:24min Great effort in pushing us!
Juergen M: 52:30
rob: 50:55. The mu part took me almost 22min. That was disgusting!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy that we've continued this challenge too, my friend--I always look forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon did it as well! 38:00min!

    ReplyDelete