Thursday, December 1, 2011

Brob's #40

As Brian already put it, the slumber phase is over with. I want to do my part to make sure we stay in touch. Friendship is important in life. (period)

I hate doing hero wods. No if's, and's or butt's. There is just isn't a way to feel good about doing them. Regardless of what one believes, these individuals made a sacrifice. Some people don't even know what it means to make a sacrifice. They are too busy with their own wants and needs. Like blundering ghosts in the dark.

Thank You Santora.

Friday's training really beat me down. So I did the best I could to give everything I had left.

You will notice the horrible jerks.....

Tell me what you see. comments appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. Nice work Rob! I'm glad we started this back up--I need the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh yeah...if you want some constructive criticism...

    Watch that "muted hip" on the jerks. Make sure you get full extension before you drop underneath. And when you DO drop underneath, get QUICKER! Speed through the middle!

    I'll make a video for the next challenge so you can critique me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete