Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Brob's #44

I will keep this post short and sweet. Why, you may ask? Well, if you read Rob's previous post, then you'll understand. Not only did it make me laugh multiple times, but it also hit home for me as well. I am very thankful to have such a great friend that has faithfully maintained the integrity of this challenge--thanks Rob! On to the workout...

Let me tell you one thing: over-eating, booze, and excessive sugar intake will not set you up for a very successful WOD. With that in mind, let me show you the results:

8-min AMRAP:
Row 100m
225lb deadlift, 7 reps
20lb wall-ball shots, 14 reps

Rest 5 mins, then:

6-min time limit to find 1RM squat snatch

Rounds: 5 even
Squat snatch: 185lbs

Not terribly disappointed; however, if I would have felt 100%, I truly believe that I could have (finally) put up a 200lb snatch. Soon though...very soon.

Happy New Year everyone! Let's set some PRs...in AND out of the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment