Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Brob's 42 The LTD1



(Bou)Stefan's comment:
They picked a nice weight for the bar. It was good for getting some reps thrown in. But after that, the over the bar burpees really had it in them. They seemed like they were draining the strength out of him. Then at last the pull ups, there he could catch a rest while using the butterfly method. (Rest?) Then he was ready for the Thrusters again.
Bou's time: 11:45

My experience. After doing sumo squats on Monday, (I am always squatting before a challenge.)Therefore I wasn't really excited about it. After reading Brian's thoughts, I decided to keep the rep scheme low. 7 reps each exercise up until the last round. I wish I would have taken the higher rep scheme. There was just too much back and forth. The thrusters were light enough. The OB-Burpees had it in them though. It took me almost 35 pull ups before my arms and shoulders were actually ready to use the butterfly kip. The pull ups were not a rest period for me till the 6th round. Then it was like magic. Nice and easy butterfly kip. Yet the workout proved to be tough!
My time: 19:07 I think it wasn't too bad considering Monday's training and it has been a while since I have done any crossfit workouts

Kiwi took part as well. He has been really busy lately. So his training is about 2 times a week only. But he comes in time after time and gives it his all!
His time: 22:03.

No comments:

Post a Comment