Monday, December 13, 2010

Brob's #11

As Brian wrote down below, this was one tough cookie. The weather over here didn't make it any easier. We have had some snow and ice to make this interesting. Especially for our neighbors. "What kind of crazy people are running around here in shorts and t-shirts?" I was asked if I had any common sense. I must say, I didn't have time to answer that one.

Brian really came up with a wod that scared me. My overhead squats have been my nemesis from day one. They are actually one of the reasons I was sold on CrossFit. Simply because they showed my weaknesses. Mixed up with the other exercises they made me have even more respect for them and what they can do for you.

I did this on Sunday. Because of the weather conditions, I wanted to make sure Bou and Christian didn't get hurt while going through this tunnel of pain on Saturday.

Bou did it in 19:54 as well.
Christian time with modified ohs @70kg: 20:12 (He is tough)

My time 20:53.

Thanks Brian!

Hey, what should we do next?


2 comments:

  1. My camcord battery died on me at the end of round 2. I personally believe that's where I started warming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Rob! You guys kick butt!

    ReplyDelete